a-WEIGH-we go!! December 31-January 6 (Read 754 times)

Justarted

Jessica

Good morning all! Thanks for the welcome back. So, I managed 1 minute and 47 seconds on the treadmill last night before the world came to an end in my 6 year old's eyes and the resulting catastrophe took us right until I needed to be in bed. Oh, to be 6 and lose your stuffy. Michelle - That TV thing sounds interesting but also somewhat confusing! Good luck with it. Although, I must warn you, there is nothing but cop shows, hospital shows, and reality shows on anymore. I am a dedicated fan of the sit-com. Cherrie - Your workouts are always so impressive. Great job! Oh, and someone else must have almost the same name as me since I don't usually post anywhere else. I am too worried about someone taking it the wrong way. Monnier - Congratulations on the engagement! How did your family react to the news? Melanie - Sorry to hear about the job. I am glad you have something else in the works already. I hope it works out for you. Mary - Great idea for the Valentine's challenge. That is an impressive mileage goal. Do you break it up into weekly goals for the year? Becky - There is not much snow here either. We went sledding and there was a lot of grass showing through. I seem to recall you are quite fond of BC too. Is there a move in your future to be closer to your family? Okay, I guess I shall carry on. Ride this afternoon and run this evening. Have a great day everyone! P.S. I forgot - I weighed in at 195 (gained 10 pounds last year!!!!!!!!!!) so goal for Valentine's Day is 180.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You know...RA has a very nice established weight loss group... Smile
      Zoomy, it sounds like this group is more than just weight loss. It looks to be a well established weight, social and running group. I think they should go ahead and make their own Big grin
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good morning all! Thanks for the welcome back.
        Indeed, welcome back. We are friendly folks. Really. Honestly. Just sit on back and enjoy the place. Heck, you may even want to make yourself a public profile Big grin (MTA: I love message boards that let you edit posts to make them look extra nice after the original post did not Wink Active's let you do this)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Big grin Evil grin did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(MTA: I love message boards that let you edit posts to make them look extra nice after the original post did not Wink Active's let you do this)
            Shy

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Justarted

Jessica

Hehe, this site is fun!! I took your advice, Trent, and made myself a little profile. Now I have to do a post to see if my fabulous picture appears, Big grin!
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is fab! Who's the kiddo?
                Justarted

Jessica

That is my daughter. She is very cute and nearly perfect. Except for when her stuffies get kidnapped.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have 2 girls and another something about to pop out. They hoard the stuffies (called "friends" in our house). I am WAY outnumbered.
                    Justarted

Jessica

Congratulations on the growing family!! When is your wife due?
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Due date is 2/5, but we will have a c section (the other two were sections as well) on or before 1/25. So it could happen any day now... Shocked
                        msl

Hey all! I am all for the user group... For Zoom... some of us here have joined the weight loss group as well! Hello Trent and dididit. And Trent got it right...we are more than just weight loss. We are each other's pals for , support, social, running, weight loss, everything all in one! But we are welcome new people with open arms!
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, there you go: http://runningahead.com/groups/AWG Have fun!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Well, as Trent just showed you - I made a User Group for us!! Come on over and join up!! http://www.runningahead.com/groups/AWG ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com