The new log is here! (Read 7547 times)

You're my hero!!! thanks for all you do Big grin

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Steeped in awesomeness. Now cough up some dough for the man.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Eric...thanks and since $ speaks as loud as words I went and sent you some. Big grin Can't wait to run today and log a new run! Thanks to all of you testers of the site.
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        I am Theia

I log all my activities, not just running. But when I went in this morning, I cannot log the other activities. How do I get those back? Plus it not longer shows my statistics for other activities for the year. I liked keeping track of all that and really liked the way your site was set up. I switched to your site this year because my old site changed and made it too difficult to log activities. Why mess with a good thing?
          Ditto. Cry

Member Since 2008

Cool Job Eric. It will take a little time to get use to, but already is much better. Thanks!!
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

I log all my activities, not just running. But when I went in this morning, I cannot log the other activities. How do I get those back? Plus it not longer shows my statistics for other activities for the year. I liked keeping track of all that and really liked the way your site was set up. I switched to your site this year because my old site changed and made it too difficult to log activities. Why mess with a good thing?
              Amy (Dragon) showed me what to do. You have to click on "New Run Entry" on the summary page. Then under "Workout Details," you'll see an "Activity" pulldown menu. All your activities should be on there - mine are. Good luck! MTA: I have the same question about showing statistics for other activities. Changes are good in the long run. I get annoyed at the changes AutoCAD (computer drafting program) makes every year, but some of the changes they've made end up being wonderful. Give the log a chance for a little while before you get upset!
              pokey52

Eric, Looks great, thank you for all your work. Happy New Year.
                  It's fantastic Eric! Great to meet you at the Jingle Bell Run! Another donation is on the way. Happy New Year!

adrianazele

Help! I went to log my run this morning and couldn't! It keeps returning to "edit workout" and won't save it. What am I doing wrong. Nobody else seems to be having this problem.Sad
                    MojoJojo

Running into a few problems... should I post here or elsewhere? can't edit route points anymore can't copy course anymore can't search for routes by string in route finder (errors)
                        merci!

Recalculating...

jbrooksswimmer

I was just thinking about that yesterday when I logged in to add my swimming workout, I was like, hmm, I wonder how the new log is coming, I hope it comes soon! It was too weird when I just now logged in to see it, I haven't looked around much but it looks great! Good work.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Help! I went to log my run this morning and couldn't! It keeps returning to "edit workout" and won't save it. What am I doing wrong. Nobody else seems to be having this problem.Sad
                            Per Eric's request, please report all bugs here: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/forum/57360e3fdfc7489f94918a3dad371f5b What browser are you using?
                            Running into a few problems... should I post here or elsewhere? can't edit route points anymore can't copy course anymore can't search for routes by string in route finder (errors)
                            http://www.runningahead.com/forums/forum/57360e3fdfc7489f94918a3dad371f5b Wink
                            MojoJojo

What browser are you using?
                              Today, Chrome & IE7... Looks like the search prob may only be in Chrome though and I see now that the editing the route points is just handled differently (by hovering the line). I'll post about the "copy course" in the tech support area. Thx. Joe
                              Steve Gard

Thank you for all your effort - RunningAHEAD has been a big help to me ! Oh ! Yes !! a donation is a great idea !!http://www.runningahead.com/images/forum/emo_smile.gif