Ultra-Marathoner Admits He Just Hates His Family (Read 1221 times)

I really hope you have kids.

Don't tell that to my wife. 

I don't hate all of my family,  just enough of them  to motivate me to run

I was thinking The Onion.

As did I.  It is funny though.

As for the chartreuse blouse, I once had a pair of Converse one-stars change my life, so it can happen.

vegefrog

When my in-laws are in town and staying with us, my weekly mileage triples Smile

Those comments are great! Thanks for the laugh!

A Sweetheart

Like the comments you will find on certain products listed on amazon.  "This chartreuse blouse CHANGED MY LIFE."

Glorious reviews of some really expensive milk.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Tennessee Beer Mile Queen

I'm back!

That is awesome.

A Dance with Monkeys

"Tuscan Whole Milk" can be re-arranged to say "I'll know mustache". Coincidence? I think not."

I'm back!

Yeah, well yesterday I found

"Lance Armstrong, Live Strong" = "Government Collaring Stars".

Coincidence? I think not. But nobody seems to like my anagram.

xor

People perhaps didn't realize you were anagramming and perhaps thought you were just making a comment.

Best Present Ever

The comments are hilarious. 

But it is really better than dance recitals and soccer games. 

Yes it is!

new/used milk is available on Amazon? 

Used milk?  I don't think I want to know. 

In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

http://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white&fb_source=message

xor

Once upon a time when the internet was all crazy and shit, some folks (say, in the seattle area) could have groceries delivered from Amazon.

My mom actually worked a start up of a similar idea in the Dallas area... Grocery Works.  After several years, they were bought out by safeway and shut down. Somewhere around 2000 or 2001 I suppose.

Time passes....

Today, Safeway is kind of nonexistent in parts of Texas (or masquerades as Tom Thumb because the Safeway brand is mud).  But in Seattle, Safeway will deliver groceries.

A Saucy Wench

So.....at $45-$10K per gallon, what does "milk" really stand for.  Has Amazon started selling illegal drugs?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Best Present Ever

So.....at $45-$10K per gallon, what does "milk" really stand for.  Has Amazon started selling illegal drugs?

that is hilarious.  I love the comments "is there a non-dairy version?"

I'm back!

Y'all are more than welcome to write some glorious reviews of my book.