Interesting Reuters Story (Read 904 times)

On the other hand he is considering selling his house to move to a 1 story because stairs are too difficult. There is more to life than how long you live it.
    Nail on the head!! Couldn't agree more. I came across this second study earlier today in a context that was using it to support their view that fat could be okay. But I can see that the way the numbers are spun it is a distortion and my blood boiled a little but I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. That right there is what I wanted to say re: the stairs. I'm overweight and while I know that I shouldn't hate myself for being overweight, I shouldn't just sit back and be willing to be totally unhealthy I don't get the approach that says I should.
    The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
    • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
    • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
    • Complete a 10K fun run
      Some of the sumo wrestlers, believe it or not, have something like less than 10% body fat
      It is a bit tangential but I've seen this one before and I just don't buy it. I know what even the "leanest" of sumos look like and I know what 10% body fat looks like and I would really like to know what calculation of bf % people are using on those 10% sumos.
      The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
      • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
      • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
      • Complete a 10K fun run