San Diego RNR vs LA (Read 752 times)

Jazz hands!

There is a lovely half-marathon in Santa Barbara on the 9th. Pros: Meeting Squeaky, post-race wine tasting, Andersen's pea soup Cons: Meeting Squeaky, post-race wine tasting, Andersen's pea soup
    run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Queen of 3rd Place

What kind of wine goes with pea soup? Hmmm..no. I think this is a job for BEER. Beer at the finish line at Surf City this weekend - and it should be plenty warm enough this year to appreciate it! Arla

Ex runner

#artbydmcbride

I am definitely going for the beer this year! Smile

Runners run

xor

Beer at the finish line at Surf City this weekend - and it should be plenty warm enough this year to appreciate it! Arla
          Not if you halfers drink it all Undecided

Queen of 3rd Place

Then I'll be sure to enjoy one on you! Evil grin Arla

Ex runner

Hey, I am running the half at surf city this weekend. (although I won't be done fast enough to drink all the beer.) My first time! Smile I didn't realize there were going to be others from RA there. Happy running!

#artbydmcbride

Hey Debbiemc19, happy running to you too! Smile

Runners run

xor

Hey, I am running the half at surf city this weekend. (although I won't be done fast enough to drink all the beer.) My first time! Smile I didn't realize there were going to be others from RA there. Happy running!
                  Hi Debbie! I'll be the guy in pink.

325th place or bust!

Heh heh - I'll try not to. Then again, you fullers get nearly an hour head start on me so you may be there first.

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

325th place or bust!

Hi Debbie! I'll be the guy in pink.
                      I want to welcome all the RAers to our fair city of Huntington Beach. Hope you enjoy your visit! Look for me, I'll be the guy in a white shirt. Big grin

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!