Hey check it out! (Read 750 times)

I added a BIKE event to my log! Shocked If you knew how much I hate cycling, you'd understand. And I haven't been on a bike ride like that for...well, ever. Ok, years. It wasn't horrible but by the time the 7th or 8th road biker passed me like I was skipping, the competitor in me had visions of trading in my old mountain bike in for a sleeker model. Dead

Jennifer mm#1231

Wingz

Professional Noob

Fun! Big grin Are you sore already or will that be tomorrow? Tongue Every time I try biking (okay, like once every few years or so) I always overdo it and end up being too sore to walk... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Biking makes my butt hurt. Hubby says eventually the pain lessens (and I remember that to be true from when I used to ride a bit), but that pain and numbness "down there" really sucks for a while. A road bike would be nice. Someday I would like one. DH has a really nice carbon-framed Specialized bike. I'd just like a mid-range aluminum frame. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

actually, it was a compromise workout...I raced on Sunday. COuld barely move on monday so tried an easy 5k to work it out. Was still sore yesterday, so instead of a break, I rode. Today? I was sore when I first got up but now I feel great! No more pain! well...except that PITA I got from riding. Shy can I just say. it was hard. waaaaay different than running.

Jennifer mm#1231