FREE TACO (Read 716 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He also had this thing in college called James' Famous Breakfast: 8 eggs, 8 pieces of toast, 8 pieces of bacon ... and he's super skinny. coughBASTARDcough.
    KILL!!! I hate people like that. Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KILL!!! I hate people like that. Sad
      Don't. I. Know. It. Evil grin You should see his mom ... there's a picture of her on the beach, in a bikini, 3-4 months after James was born ... tall, long, and lean. Grrrrrr. Le sigh, coming from short stocky Italian people ...
      2009: BQ?
        Have you ever had a fluffernutter sandwich? Yum! I have not had one in years...I won't even buy marshmallow fluff because I know it will go right to my belly...and then my ass.
        I have not had a fluffernutter sandwich. What exactly does it consist of? I am a big banana sandwich guy and make it up like a hot dog.
        My husband used to eat that Goober crap all of the time --- the jelly/ PB combo in a container. barf. ... althouhg, this is the same man who eats bagel chips in salsa with a spoon , so ...
        There was an article on convenience I read here recently that had part about goober and how the manufacturer eventually put it in a tube... that was news to me...

Vim

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fluffernutter: PB&MF (marshmellow fluff).
          PWL

Has been

Funny story: Durkee-Mower, the company that makes Fluff, makes absolutely no other products. From the 1930s through the 1960s, they made hot chocolate. But since then, the only consumer product that they produce is Marshmallow Fluff. It's working for them I guess.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep...buttered on the outside and grilled like a grilled cheese. *feels sugar headache coming on*

~ Sarah Kay

I had a cat named Fluffernutter! Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had a cat named Fluffernutter! Smile
                  That would be a great name for our Thor...fluffy and nutty. Big sweetie. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I am still trying to process most of what Trent has ever taught me...but I am definitely going to have problems with the deep fried coke? How the heck do they do that? Do they freeze it first? It begs the question - Can you deep fry bubble tea?
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Question 1: Frozen. Question 2: I am still trying to process the question Kooky asked

Vim

That would be a great name for our Thor...fluffy and nutty. Big sweetie. Smile
                          I like the name Thor, makes him sound so powerful! Other cats we've had are: Sneakers Pinky-toe (died mysteriously one night, found her on the kitchen floor in the morning) Pickles Lucy (was killed by our old neighbor's Doberman) Harley (my ex MIL has her still, she's 13 y/o now) Tigger MTA: Oh, as to keep from thread-jacking. I still want to try some Bubble Tea! (fried will do)

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like the name Thor, makes him sound so powerful!
                            Thor is SO NOT powerful...he looks big, but when he's happy he drools and his meow sounds like something out of a 5# kitten, not a 20+# adult male cat. He's hilarious. Biggest baby EVER! I adore that cat. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Lucy (was killed by our old neighbor's Doberman)
                              <======== daisy would like to apologize on behalf of all dobermans for the untimely death of your cat. daisy="" would="" like="" to="" apologize="" on="" behalf="" of="" all="" dobermans="" for="" the="" untimely="" death="" of="" your=""></======== daisy would like to apologize on behalf of all dobermans for the untimely death of your cat.>

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

<======== daisy="" would="" like="" to="" apologize="" on="" behalf="" of="" all="" dobermans="" for="" the="" untimely="" death="" of="" your=""></========>
                                Thank you Daisy. I hadn't written off the breed though, honest. This one was unique. Smile

Michelle