What's cookin', good lookin'? (Read 565 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Always wondered what other runners eat on a typical day. Our new Arby's store just opened (I live in a small community--that is seriously the biggest event of the month!), so we had lunch there (love their chicken salad wrap). For supper I have a 5# turkey breast in the electric roaster. I'm planning to have green beans and a salad with that. Anyone else having some good eats? k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

vicentefrijole

ZZ: Eatin' good in the neighborhood! I cook for my wife and myself a lot (lately I've been grilling a lot... especially shrimp and veggie kabobs over couscous). But I do make a weekly lunch-pilgrimage to Chipotle for a carnitas burrito (with black beans, corn & tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce). A mere 1337 calories (and only 4311 mg of sodium!) on the Burrito Calculator: http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator It's a good thing I run, huh? Tongue

Needs more cowbell!

But I do make a weekly lunch-pilgrimage to Chipotle for a carnitas burrito (with black beans, corn & tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce). A mere 1337 calories (and only 4311 mg of sodium!) on the Burrito Calculator: http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator It's a good thing I run, huh? Tongue
        OMG, that sounds SO good! I think I'm glad we don't have a Chipotle near us. Luckily most of my favorite crave-worthy restaurants are at least an hour away (or not even in MI)...like Culver's. Butterburgers and frozen custard... *faints* We have a really great Mexican place in Grand Rapids that has HUGE wet burritos. I don't even want to know what the damage would be with one of those. I'm guessing at least 800 calories.... k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

vicentefrijole

We have a really great Mexican place in Grand Rapids that has HUGE wet burritos.
          It's not 'La Bamba' is it? They have that in Madison (and also other college towns I think).. they are huge and cheap.

Needs more cowbell!

Nope, it's called Beltline Bar....their shredded beef and bean wet burrito is to DIE for! Their chips and salsa are something else, too...and their 'ritas! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: