Now this is frustrating..... (Read 1003 times)

SMART Approach

Jilly, No I don't mind you asking. When a youngster my folks got divorced. So weekends meant time with Dad who was out of town. BB, Football games etc. all these things occurred on weekends a lot. Just couldn't make it work. I am a very good athlete. Probably wouldn't have been the star on the team but very good. To this day at age 42, I have dreams where I am 42 but still have HS eligibility left and am a top performer on team. Weird! Jim, Thanks. Off to do 10 miles now. Will see out the shoulder feels. Quite warm here for Green Bay. 80 and somewhat humid. Tomorrow high of 55. Geez. Actually going to run the 10K Bellin Run course and more which I will be doing in 2 weeks. 15-20,000 runners expected. One of largest road races in U.S. The start line is 1/3 mile from my home. Miller, Glad you won. My problem is I only know how to play one way. Diving for grounders. Head first slides. All out sprints. It tears me up. I just can't hold back.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com