email verification request (Read 124 times)

Feeling the growl again

Tonight when I hit Submit for a post, I was prompted that email verification was required.  I was posting from a computer I regularly post from.  I went to my email and clicked on the link to verify.  My post did go through.

No big deal, but as I have never seen this from the site in the years I have been posting here I wanted to make you aware.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

eric :)

spaniel,

This is normal behavior.  You probably requested an email notification when that thread received new posts.  RA does not send out emails unless it confirms your email address.  I checked a backup copy of the database and you weren't verified then, but you are now, so I think that was what happened.

eric Smile

Feeling the growl again

Thanks.  Apparently I managed to inadvertently check the box (or one of my little helpers did!)

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Thanks.  Apparently I managed to inadvertently check the box (or one of my little helpers did!)

Was it a 12 oz helper? Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Was it a 12 oz helper? Wink

LOL.  I was drinking French wine.  But the 22-mo-old loves to get his hands on the computer.