Nice job, UPS... (Read 808 times)

A couple of years ago, I ordered a new computer from Dell. It was a few days late and when I got home one night, a neighbor of mine on another street called. UPS had dropped off the computer at their house, no signature or anything. When they looked at the ship to, and saw it was me, they called me. So they live on another street who's name is nothing like my street, their last name is nothing like mine and thier house number is nothing like mine. I called Dell and blasted them and said that they were lucky it was dropped off to honest people.

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Lisa3.1

I'm not surprised. UPS sucks.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LPH, I can't believe for something like that that they'd be so careless and not require a signature. I'm certain I had to sign when we had a computer delivered. IIRC it was FedEx that brought our first iMac, though. I was tracking that baby by the second. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

hup

I work at UPS here in CA. All I can do is apologize to you. No excuse for missorting a package like that. If it makes you feel any better, I sent my Garmin back 2nd Day Air and they missorted it at the origin hub, causing it to take an extra weekend to get there. I got a refund on the shipping. No one ever really posts about the 15 million packages that make it on time and intact every day. Sorry that you had to wait for your shoes .... and about the misdelivered computer .... I guess UPS really does suck.
          hup

I'm glad to see that you finally got your shoes ... (you did get them, right? Wink ) I hope that you have a Happy Birthday! Smile Your UPS driver friend Clowning around hup
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin Yep, they came yesterday--a week after original ETA. Now I'm kinda sittin' on 'em, though. It's really cold and snowy out, so I think I will keep cranking miles out of my existing pair until the weather improves some. Or at least limit them to some short runs. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay