Duluth, MN (Read 1127 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Any Duluth, MN peeps? I need a really super crazy big favor, if possible.

Thanks Smile

#artbydmcbride

I love peeps, especially the pink bunnies.  Cool

Runners run

Trent, I'm about 3 hours south of there. My daughters best friend is attending to UMD and is living there with her father, maybe I can help out?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm 60 miles from Duluth, GA. Can I help?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm 60 miles from Duluth, GA. Can I help?

Sure.

I don't live there, but know it well and get there fairly often.  I'm in Minneapolis.

"I aim to misbehave."

Any Duluth, MN peeps? I need a really super crazy big favor, if possible.

Thanks Smile

What do you want, Trent?  I might go up there for Grandma's (is this what you're talking about?).  For you, I'll even stretch some... ;o)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I purchased something there that needs to be picked up in person. No, nothing illegal. I will be there in June to run grandma's Marathon but would love for somebody to pick it up earlier, if possible. I'll cover shipping of course Smile Thanks!!!

send me an e-mail if you need anything. I've got a couple good friends in Duluth.

And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine

send me an e-mail if you need anything. I've got a couple good friends in Duluth.

I think you're covered, Trent.  I have a couple of good friends of my own so if he couldn't help, let me know.  I'm about 3 hours away (Mpls) from Duluth; I love ya but not that much for me myself to drive up for you!! ;o)

jules2

I'm 24 hours from Tulsa, but I don't suppose that helps much

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

BeeRunB

Bob Dylan born in DuluthCool

Imminent Catastrophe

Bob Dylan born in DuluthCool

Woody Guthrie born (near) Tulsa.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

dpschumacher

5 months til Masters

I'm doing grandma's too.  With nobby and trent this'll be a regular party.  if i'm going up anytime soon i'll let you know trent.  I'm in the twin cities too.

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

BTW, for those going to Grandmas:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Granny/forum

Postrace at Fitger's Brewhouse...