Home Stimulator - Warning Photo (Read 473 times)

OK, I confess, I'm taking the week off from running and I have way too much time on my hands!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, is that one of those crazy things that makes your muscles contract? Freaky! Does it work?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Afte 1 ultrasound treatment, and 4 treatments with this unit - I'm seeing about a 30% reduction in the swelling. Of course, I haven't run since Sunday, so that's part of it. It's actually 2 parts - 30 min continuous current, and then 20 minutes for the muscle contraction - alternates 9 sec on and 9 sec off. I'm "field testing" this unit for my PT.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Now that was a bath...

I have inteferential sessions (at physio) every other day. I've grown to love it. I have it after the massage, frictions and ultrasound and because my leg is already numbed by those I can have it really high - although sometimes the numbness wears off by the end of the treatment and it get's really strong and a little unbearable! Good luck with your healing. It really helped me with my knee. I recovered very quickly from that injury. Just wish that this one would be the same. Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.