Baton Rouge (Read 837 times)

Chosen one

1/2 Marathon In Baton Rouge LA December 6th coming from Alaska to run Cool Smile
    xor

Enjoy the beach there's not really a beach Ok

1/2 Marathon In Baton Rouge LA December 6th coming from Alaska to run Cool Smile
        Cool. Smile
        Enjoy the beach there's not really a beach Ok
        Oh good. Evil grin
        And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

I am planning on being there for the full. From what I understand there is not really a beach. It is s somewhat local race for me and I will only be one week removed from the Mississippi Coast Marathon. This has been my norm for over a year now so it should be fun. If it is like the usual secondf marathon in 2 weeks venue my time should be fast there. I am also thinking of making the journey to Dallas the following week. I will see you there. I am a tall bald dude but will be wearing a hat more then likely.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

If I recall correctly it's just laps around the lake on the LSU campus.
              If I recall correctly it's just laps around the lake on the LSU campus.
              Sounds right from what I have heard and read.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett