Holiday Running Streak (Read 2688 times)

Intentionally Blank

Yesterday and today done.  Post marathon soreness is done, but I'm still taking it easy.

Wow, this has turned into a nice sized group! I have added everyone who said they were giving this a go.  I'm a week into my streak and feeling good, hope everyone else is as well!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

A Saucy Wench

Yesterday and today done.  Post marathon soreness is done, but I'm still taking it easy.

I'm not sore but I am still dead tired.  Yesterdays "carb refeed" should help with that, right?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

stealth_rnr

Today will be day 7 for me. 10 is my record. That time I tried to increase miles for a challenge and start a streak at the same time. It didn't work. Plus, I'm a little older than most of you. I'm starting slowly, kinda like I run. Smile

Queen of 3rd Place

Today will be day 7 for me. 10 is my record. That time I tried to increase miles for a challenge and start a streak at the same time. It didn't work. Plus, I'm a little older than most of you. I'm starting slowly, kinda like I run. Smile

(Raises hand)...yup, that's stupid, the one with the hand up. 

What's a little older? 

Ex runner

stealth_rnr

50...ish. Smile

Maggie & Molly

50...ish. Smile

not that much older Roll eyes

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

WTH. I have already committed myself to getting to the 2,000 m mark for the year. It's going to be like 9 miles a day average, so count me in.

Day 2 is in the books.

2.06 miles around Bates College track. Loved running in the dark on the track alone.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

Mmmmm...beer

How do I get the streak widget in my log?  5k yesterday (that was really only 2.8 miles), and 7.7 today.

-Dave

My running blog

2014 Goals | sub-19 5k done! | sub-40 10k done! | BQ done! | sub-3 M

stealth_rnr

The customize button in the top right corner on the log. I asked the same question a couple of days ago.

Found the Beer Table!

Ran Thursday and yesterday - I'm late to the party, but is it too late to be invited in?

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Same here. I ran Thursday and yesterday and I could use the boost in motivation until I start training for my second half marathon in January!! Smile
                            Ojo

Wow, this has turned into a nice sized group! I have added everyone who said they were giving this a go.  I'm a week into my streak and feeling good, hope everyone else is as well!

Thanks Sean for adding everyone!

Although this is just a continuation of my regular streak I just thought I would add that I started the holiday streak off with a new 5 mile PR Thanksgiving morning!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Nice job, Sara! Well, I've made it all three days so far. Hopefully my shins will allow me to go all the way with this.

HF #8206