The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

Patzer

I'm up for pretty much any business model you determine.  Ads are a no-brainer for me, since I actually like ads that are targeted (NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY DETERGENT; but I do like sneakers...).  Even a premium subscription model would be ok if the $ went from some nice features.

Current goal: an Olympic distance triathlon. Did two of them! New goal: a half-ironman?? Did that too. New goal: I'll have to get back to you.

davegill55

I have no problem with the ads, but don't make it look like Map My Run.  That site always looks like it is all ads, and it's hard to maneuver around things.  I had to stop using that site cuz it was so annoying.

best of luck... I will make a donation right now

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What?

There is more than one Dr. Bradford on this site??

Eric! Do what you find necessary to do to keep this great site running!

I've tried lots of training logs, but i still keep returning to RA!

Thank you for your work so far

/Casper (Denmark) 

Thanks for everything Eric. And I'll be sure to click through for you as well. 

Non ducor, duco.

I wuv Eric. 

Right behind you 100% I'm amazed you've found time to do so much so far. Looking forward to the next steps. Phil
                  LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What?

There is more than one Dr. Bradford on this site??

This may be EMT Bradford.

obsessor

It's about time you make some money on this! Ads are good.

jdbennett

best of luck eric

Bring them on! I don't know what I would do without your website! Thank you so much for all you have done as a hobby. I wish you much success with it as a business!

Old, Slow, Happy

RA is your baby, Eric.  I trust you will do what is best for it.  Good Luck and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  It's been great so far!!

I'll still be here no matter what you decide.  

xhristopher

Thanks Eric. I'm with you.

If it weren't for RA I wouldn't be where I am with my running today. Not even close.