What channel is the Boston marathon on? (Read 2597 times)

JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

What channel is the Boston marathon on? It has been on Vs. the last few years. It looked like Universal Sports has it now. However, universal sports is not available on DirectTV, Dish, or TWC. So what channel can we watch the Boston on?

Imminent Catastrophe

It may be streaming online, I believe I read that on their web page. Worth a look, anyway.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
          Race Day – Monday, April 20 Live Race Day broadcast and online coverage: Local TV – WBZ-TV; National TV – Universal Sports; Online – www.universalsports.com. Boston Marathon Athletes’ Village 7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Official entrants only; Entertainment, light refreshments, Poland Spring water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, tenting and portable toilets will be available. Hopkinton High School, Hopkinton, Mass. Start of Mobility Impaired Program 9 a.m. Start of Push Rim Wheelchair Division 9:22 a.m. Start of Elite Women’s Race 9:32 a.m. Start of the Elite Men’s Race & Wave One of the 113th Boston Marathon 10 a.m. Start of Wave Two of the 113th Boston Marathon 10:30 a.m. Boston Marathon Awards Ceremony 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. The champions and top age-division finishers will receive their awards. Fairmont Copley Plaza, Grand Ballroom

Dunottar

In the Raleigh-Durham area, WNCN-DT2 (channel 17.2 or 17-2) carries Universal Sports programming. If I'm off on the location, just research your local NBC affiliates' digital channel programming. [In fact, I'm watching the Rotterdam Marathon right now on Uni. Sports!]
            AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Can you get online feeds? Can you pick what you want to watch -- you know, like watch the men's elite at the 26mile marathon, or the women's elite at the 5K marathon?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.