Humpday Humor! (Read 495 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey ZZ, before I click, is that safe for work? The name has me a little nervous. Confused Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, no nudity or vulgarity or anything...I don't think. Depends upon how Puritan your work is, but I can't imagine that this would cause any issues...unless you're in Zeeland, MI, or somethin'. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yep, no nudity or vulgarity or anything...I don't think. Depends upon how Puritan your work is, but I can't imagine that this would cause any issues...unless you're in Zeeland, MI, or somethin'.
          Well, don't forget, I am in the Deep South. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Humpday Tongue k
            We can only hope. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We can only hope. did
              Quiet, you! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's been making it's way around the office today. Funny video.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?