Today, I saw my halo! (Read 564 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Was up running well before daylight this morning on a grass surface. Pretty bright half moon was shining, creating a moon-shadow running partner who just happened to run my pace. With the moon hanging just above my left ear, moon shadow ran just in front of me. I couldn't help notice that just around his (my) head, right there in the wet grass, was a light "glow", for lack of a better description. One time I looked at it, it had a distinct ring of white...JUST LIKE A HALO! It was quite a site! Anyway, wondering if any of you night owls have ever noticed anything like that... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's very cool! Someday I will have to run after dark or before light to witness stuff like that, myself. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nah, too many durn street-lights and clouds! Sad

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I too have seen that. This morning's moon was bright, but I ran out among street lamps on the road, so I did not see it today.
            Maybe if I open my eyes when I run that early I'll catch a glimpse.... Tongue
            1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."
              Horribly scared of the dark, I can't run in the dark. I'm truly convinced that man-eating creatures & serial killers/stalkers are in the dark!! And I KNOW there ain't no halo about this, here head!! No point in going out in the dark & increasing my heart rate to near death rates to look for something that isn't there! Wink
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3