Makes you appreciate the simplicity of running (Read 714 times)

I think the adults outnumber the kids 15:1. And where are all the large plastic, sometimes moving, props that normally go along with putt putt courses? This one looks a bit too boring sophisticated ! I want animals, d**n it! And trolls!
    Scout7

The trolls are all in the 2000 mile group.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think the adults outnumber the kids 15:1. And where are all the large plastic, sometimes moving, props that normally go along with putt putt courses? This one looks a bit too boring sophisticated ! I want animals, d**n it! And trolls!
        Yeah, it looks boring as hell for mini-golf! This one looks cooler:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The trolls are all in the 2000 mile group.
          Bwahahaha! And animals.
            Yeah, it looks boring as hell for mini-golf! This one looks cooler:
            Ew. That one looks cool! You could maybe play at night too. Maybe not.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Night, rain, windstorms, high temps, snow. Someone should do an indoor mini-golf place around here! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

va

Night, rain, windstorms, high temps, snow. Someone should do an indoor mini-golf place around here! Smile k
                Sounds like a business opportunity! A good miniature golf course is a lot of fun.
                va

Hmmm, something for me to do, when I retire...here, we go, the wheels are starting to spin...
                    Uh....maybe I should have said "in the dark"! LOL

Swadvad

You need to find yourself.... Big grin k
                      Don't we all?!! Yes
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm, something for me to do, when I retire...here, we go, the wheels are starting to spin...
                        Seriously, that would be so cool! We have a place about an hour away (another Craig's Cruisers location) with an indoor go-kart track. The track is slick, so corners are REALLY fun! The cars are electric. A few hours at a place with indoor go-karts and indoor mini-golf sounds like my kind of February afternoon! k

~ Sarah Kay

va

Yes, good fun for the whole family. Need to serve ice cream too! Big grin
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And pizza! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now I'm hungry... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay