Bike Workouts not Uploading from 305 (Read 384 times)

AZags

Hey Eric,

When I synch my Garmin 305 to GPS import, its not importing my bike entries. I tried deleting all the runs so that there were only bike entries on the watch, but then no data came up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

eric :)

ashbeau,

Cycling entries should be imported as well.  Could you contact me via the feedback form so I can get a copy of the tcx file to see what's going on?

eric :-)

ReaDaddy

something that has plagued my brain for the last couple of weeks has been that while trying to upload to RA it will tell me that there are no new workouts when in fact I have like 3-4 that need to be uploaded.  I am not sure why that is but has anyone else experienced this?
        Peace Out! Big Sur 1/2, CA - Nov. 15, 2009!!!
        wyerock

Multisport workouts never upload for me on the first try.  I have to uncheck the box to load all my workouts and then save the ones that were missed on the first try.  Might be something similar for you.
          eric :)

Have you tried to upload everything and see if that includes the new workouts?  The server remembers the most recent workout uploaded and use that to find more recent workouts.  Maybe the timestamp was wrong?