Best places online to order (Read 1064 times)

Runningwarehouse usually has the best price on my shoe, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS. I've ordered from them twice and have been very happy both times. Their free shipping is UPS 2-day, so it's very fast.

The Running Green Girl

I swear by ZombieRunner.com for almost all my online running shopping.
      You have the power within you to do whatever it is you want to do. Rachelle Disbennett-Lee, PhD

www.therunninggreengirl.com

Old, Slow, Happy

I often get my Brooks Beasts from Zanazbar Sports. Many times they have good close-out deals. www.zbsports.com/home.aspx Moddified to make the hotlink work. (Ihope it does)
        C-R

Good sites so far. I've tried several with good luck. JoesnewBalanceOutlet, ZB were great. Don't forget Eastbay. Some serious discounts and great service. www.eastbay.com

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't forget Eastbay. Some serious discounts and great service.
            Back in the day when they were known as Eastbay "the running store" I would agree with you. Nowadays...not so much: thread

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

Back in the day when they were known as Eastbay "the running store" I would agree with you. Nowadays...not so much: thread
              I recall that thread. I've not had any issues with them on any of my purchases but usually am looking for specific items in the sales section and I've been accused of being low maintenance. Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

Not by a long shot! Example: Brooks Defyance I, which I intend on buying as many as I can afford before they're gone are $81.00 at telarun. Runningwarehouse has them at $59.95 and Holabirdsports at $64.95. These are the cheapest and best shipping (FREE) that I have found, and I have looked at almost all the others mentioned in the past. Of course I have not researched all makes and models, so there might be one or two that one may be cheaper than elsewhere. Another site, Paragonsports.com has exceptional prices on select models only. They had the cheapest Asic's Speedstar 2's a year back, but I haven't found them having what I want or pricewhise lately.
                I just spent 40 minutes perusing runningwarehouse.com and I must say that that is a top-notch site for buying running shoes. They have everything you could want there. Only problem for me is that they're based in CA so I have to pay CA sales tax when I order from them. They will probably be my first place to look from now on.
                RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

I will have to say that roadrunnersports.com has been a great place for me. Even though the website has had some issues lately they gave me an 10% off my order for the trouble. So my shoes - nikes - which are usually $99 at any place else started at $85 and ended up being like $65. They responded to my emails promptly and with a lot of respect. I like that.
                    2011 Goals:
                    Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                    Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                  Carl A

National Running Center has good prices and great customer service, and they stand behind their products with an excellent return policy.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I have had only good experiences with roadrunnersports. I seem to be the exception, but with the extra coupon codes that can be found, I usually get great prices and have NEVER had them not have my size or the shoe I wanted.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

The Terminator

I've never bought running shoes online, but I have bought gear at www.runningwarehouse.com and been satisfied. I have bought other shoes at www.zappos.com. Zappos has ridiculously good customer service, and they frequently upgrade my shipping to Next Day at no charge.

"In the South, the cotillion of Machiavelli is played as a soft-shoe, in three-quarter time." - Pat Conroy