Pest (Read 922 times)

keeponrunning

geez, just went to click on "how i stopped depression naturally", thinking it would be about a person who found comfort and happiness in running, and guess what i got...another error message!  good for eric keeping on top of them, though

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They were selling some sort of product.  You didn't miss much.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

nice srlopez- you are probably the only person on this forum that would think to put a mole on a pest thread...

i, too, laughed, when i clicked the thread, 'what is up with all the censoring around here' and got an error message...

I'm disappointed with the lack of Alf comments.  That was actually a funny show, of course I don't like cats.

I will leave you fine people with this.  Probably something else that nobody but me will appreciate.  Tough group.  Everyone must be tweaking. 

"Mole. Bloody mole. We aren't supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face. I want to c-u-u-t it off, ch-o-o-p it off, and make guacamole."

2011 Goals:
          Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
          Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
        keeponrunning

It's official- I am not clicking on any more threads unless I recognize the name of the person who started it...

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

All business

Oh Gordon Shumway, how I miss you and your crazy cat-eating antics!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Oh Gordon Shumway, how I miss you and your crazy cat-eating antics!

It is sad to even admit but I liked that show.  I would never tell my kids that or anyone else that didn't know me back in highschool.  Even looking now I wonder what I saw in that show but yet I have fond memories.  Can't even remember that much about it.  Just have good feelings.  Most likely had to do with my dislike of cats and a talking alien living in someone's house. 

2011 Goals:
                Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Giant Flaming Dork

Hmm...  I always learned to spell it mol, not mole.  I even looked it up in my college Chem book and there's no mention of "mole", only "mol".  Wikipedia spells it "Mole", so I guess I'm wrong.  Thanks god for teh internets.

I thought SRLopez was referring to the fact that there are roughly 6.022x10^23 spammers...  To me, that makes this thread.

http://xkcd.com/621/

xor

It is possible that srlopez was making a multi-level joke mapping pest to mole AND expressing so much displeasure with the douchebag spammers that "+1" wasn't nearly enough to express the level of his displeasure.

keeponrunning

Mole is the official spelling.  Chemists are just lazy and shorten it to mol. 

Hmm...  I always learned to spell it mol, not mole.  I even looked it up in my college Chem book and there's no mention of "mole", only "mol".  Wikipedia spells it "Mole", so I guess I'm wrong.  Thanks god for teh internets.

I thought SRLopez was referring to the fact that there are roughly 6.022x10^23 spammers...  To me, that makes this thread.