What do you bring with you? (Read 1076 times)

Life is Good

My Garmin 305 or watch my cellphone (on long runs)) and ID my MP3 player $1.00 in case I need to get a water or something Wink

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Freerunner

I bring my scandisk! Big grin Sometimes I have to bring the kids in a wagon, but mostly just the scandisk!
      Lane

I can't believe nobody has said TP!!! It's hard to find porta-potties around here (except a construction sites, and sneaking past construction workers is hard!)
        invisible

I can't believe nobody has said TP!!!
          Someone did. Smile It's a baggy of paper towels. Much stronger than TP. The baggy of moist towelettes is for after.
          90 percent of the game is not giving up.
          invisible

I forgot to include 'lighter' in my list.
            invisible

Racon2r, In your profile you say: "There's nothing like grinding out a run in the snow." I agree! Smile It's one hell of a workout.
              Go Daddy

Actually, snow is an effective TP.
                invisible

Indeed, but it's so hard to find in the Summer. Smile
                    Just my Timex Ironman and ipod (only take the tunes if it is going to be longer than an hour...and I haven't done that in a while). I should take some ID, but I don't...bad habit.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're clearly a very hoopy frood.
                      My brother's email is hoopyfrood@domain.com. No joke. He's the biggest dork I know. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

If it is warm I take running shorts and usually shoes. Sometimes just running shorts if I'm doing bare feet running. Sometimes I take a key, sometimes I just leave my doors unlocked, depends where I'm running. If it's cold I'll wear a shirt also.