I loves me some gadgets! (Read 993 times)

Scout7

4 states? That's a lot of driving. Can you recommend something closer?
    If I had an in-car nav system, I could make it shorter. I wonder what my HR would be like? I bet the graph would be cool.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

4 states? That's a lot of driving. Can you recommend something closer?
      Well, you could go to the Four-Corners area and do it as a drive-by.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sweet, sweet vindication.
        We like ourselves, now don't we, Scout?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7253493.stm Tongue
          I don't get texting or phones that have qwerty keyboards and web browsers. I wonder how much of that is generational. My sister is 8 years younger than me and way more into texting and sending photos with her phone. I rarely do either, nor does my brother (3 years younger than me). I wish there were more cell phones that didn't have so many extra features. I just got a new phone and there weren't all that many phones to choose from that aren't big and clunky for all of the communication features. I just want something small to run with and have in case of emergency and for simply talking to friends and family. The only reason I would sleep with my phone next to the bed is if I were to set up with one of our news stations to call when a snow day is declared. Would have been nice yesterday AM to not get out of bed to get online and see. Otherwise I don't want to be bothered in the AM. Sleep is sacred! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I just want something small to run with and have in case of emergency and for simply talking to friends and family.
            Wait a minute. People still use phones for, you know, talking? That is so 20th century. Actually, I'm with you on the phones. I drop/break/damage/leave in the driveway to freeze my cell phones often enough that I have tended to avoid really high tech ones. As much as I lust for a 3G iPhone, I will probably continue to get small cheap phones that I can abuse. And "settle" for getting an iPod Touch, which is the iPhone without the phone.

Lisa3.1

I have a Canon Digital SLR Camera, a camcorder, a desktop, a laptop, an htc tilt, an LG phone, plantronics, Garmin for the car, an iPod, Samsung 1080p lcd, and a ps. and a Jura-Capresso Impressa and an HRM

Smell the glove

i have an abacus Smile

Looking gooooood ;p

OK....So, I've read all your lists of technological posessions.....Now I'm just going to start a new thread... "Tell me where you live and when you are away on vacation this year" Wink
                  The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                    OK....So, I've read all your lists of technological posessions.....Now I'm just going to start a new thread... "Tell me where you live and when you are away on vacation this year" Wink
                    Evil grin Cute, time to stock up on new gadgets!

Michelle

Looking gooooood ;p

...Probably wouldn't be very profitable, what with the air fares to get there and then all the voltages and plugs would be wrong........ Clowning around
                      The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                        ...Probably wouldn't be very profitable, what with the air fares to get there and then all the voltages and plugs would be wrong........ Clowning around
                        Cost... I'm sure there is a site sort of a long the lines of bum a ride and flight.

Vim