Where do u stash your car key? (Read 1688 times)

Len

Damn Yankee

HOWEVER...I won't be doing that anymore since I'm getting a brand new mini-van this weekend. Big grin
    Elitist soccer mom....

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Elitist soccer mom....
      Blush I am. I want a bumper sticker that says "I don't just watch soccer, I play!". Of course in fine print it would have to say "...my daughter thinks it's cute when I try to kick the ball". Roll eyes I love playing but I'm not very good at it. My 12 y/o daughter is the soccer player in our family. In my defense I do have to say that this will be my very first brand new vehicle. Smile

Michelle

I usually run with my amphipod water bottle, which has a pocket for storing keys
        I forgot about that...my water bottle has a pocket for my key, so on very long runs I keep my key there.

Michelle

Dog-Love

Well mine is always on the right front tire... Its a black Suburu forester....with AK plates DVN933...you should easily find it!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Well mine is always on the right front tire... Its a black Suburu forester....with AK plates DVN933...you should easily find it!
            All right - Suburu Big grin I stick mine in the spring of the right front tyre..
            Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.

...---...

Now the weather's gettin nicer, I don't think I'll wear my gloves with the little pocket in it. What do you do?
              well like most others, when I drive out some place for a run, I have the little key pocket in my shorts too. However, I was watching a History channel show on gangs and their prison life and well, the prisoners have unique places they put small objects they don't want to loose or anyone to find... In case your shorts don't have the inner pocket...Food for thought.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

All right - Suburu Big grin I stick mine in the spring of the right front tyre..
                OK that sounds a whole lot more cryptic...I'll try it. I love your profile picture and now I want to go to Ireland!
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Burninated Peasant

All my shorts have a little inner pocket.
                  I did this once at a 20 mile race. I got to the finish and went to the car to grab my sweatshirt, and realized the key wasn't there. I wasn't about to go scour the course for my key. I still use the shorts pocket for my house key in the morning, but car keys get tied onto my shoe now.
                    In the gas cap compartment. So far, so good! Still have the car.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Suburu drivers are GREAT...2003 yellow Baja

phzzzzzzzzzzz

I always take the Electronic door Unlocker Device off my key ring and toss the keys in the car. Then, I just carry the eDUD.
                        progman2000

I have the Fixx RoadID (necklace) - just stick the key on there Smile
                            well like most others, when I drive out some place for a run, I have the little key pocket in my shorts too. However, I was watching a History channel show on gangs and their prison life and well, the prisoners have unique places they put small objects they don't want to loose or anyone to find... In case your shorts don't have the inner pocket...Food for thought.
                            "squat and cough" Shocked

uncontrollable

I've always done the shoelace thing.

peace

I too just take the electronic unlock fob and stick it in the tiny zippered pocket on my shorts or even some of my tops. Zippered is necessary! I was lucky once and noticed it was missing 1/4 mile into my run so I backtracked and found it.