Damn you, enablers! (Read 1176 times)

I blame Kirsten. I'm registered for this thing now. Looks like a May road trip is in my plans! Big grin

Michelle

Forever Learning

Now this is closer to home Ms. MS but not as fun as a relay Wink
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I blame Kirsten. I'm registered for this thing now. Looks like a May road trip is in my plans! Big grin
        Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now this is closer to home Ms. MS but not as fun as a relay Wink
          I'm doing both. Tongue They are both going to be fun! One is a flying trip *shudder* (I hate flying) and the other is a road trip (I like road trips!). Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm doing both. Tongue They are both going to be fun! One is a flying trip *shudder* (I hate flying) and the other is a road trip (I like road trips!). Big grin
            You're a lot more likely to die on the road trip. Just sayin' Evil grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*kick*

~ Sarah Kay

Forever Learning

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Skooter 3.0

Kirsten • Ladies Locker Room • .: 2009 Goals :. • Run 1750 miles • 2 marathons (May - Bayshore, Fall - Flying Monkey) • PRs: 5k ~ 15k ~ 25k? ~ HM ~ 26.2 • 1st trail relay (North Country)
                    Wow! you really are crazy! Wink

Goals?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow! you really are crazy! Wink
                      *kick* Gotta stay closer to home for my Fall race. Bayshore is gonna require 2 nights in a hotel and meals out.

~ Sarah Kay

Feeling the growl again

See you there! I recommend staying an extra day and doing a wine tour while you're up there.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I know, I know. People keep saying that. Undecided

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See you there! I recommend staying an extra day and doing a wine tour while you're up there.
                            I have been wanting to tour Black Star Farms and pick up a few bottles of their Arcturos dry riesling...hmmm...might be fun for on the way home. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I'm in. Guess it's time to get serious about running...sheesh.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I'm in. Guess it's time to get serious about running...sheesh.
                                You dummy...did you wait until after 12/31 to register? Dude, that's $10 wasted...think of the beers you could have bought! Black eye I am SO geeked about this race, now! This is gonna be one major RA party, methinks! We're gonna have representation from pretty much every part of the course...I will take it upon myself to bring up the rear! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay