RAGBRAI ?!? (Read 3352 times)

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Joann Y

More depressing than the headlines is when you read the article and realize this is pretty much normal for Chicago.

Kalsarikännit

More depressing than the headlines is when you read the article and realize this is pretty much normal for Chicago.

Yeah. I guess I feel bad about saying this, but when I heard the numbers earlier I didn't blink or give it a second thought.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

I can only pray that the thread about torching your legs and liver for one glorious week between corn and soy fields turns into a gun debate. That would be fun.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

#artbydmcbride

Lucas Hartleben of Minneapolis, MN, hangs out in the hammock Saturday after setting up camp.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Kris Schwarz of Davenport, on her 5th RAGBRAI, starts a hula-hoop workout with Team Crop Dusters after arriving in Council Bluffs Saturday July 20, 2013 for the start of the 41st edition of RAGBRAI.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Nina Brumley OK, Chance Brumley, from texas, Mike Hanson, Osage, all on Team Air Force, and are all stationed in Oklahoma. They had their photo taken with Sasquatch in Underwood.  RAGBRAI 41 Sunday. Riders make their way from Council Bluffs to Harlan.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Riders leave downtown Council Bluffs Sunday July 21, 2013 on the way to their overnight in Harlan at the start of RAGBRAI XLI.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Roy Arnold, left, of Minden, chats with RAGBRAI riders Joe Payne, of Lancaster, Calif., and his daughter, Rebecca Payne of Colorado Springs, Col., in Minden on Sunday, July 21, 2013.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Steven Ruhe of Lincoln, NE., spins around Gina Pfarr of Sioux Falls, SD, with Team Tommy and the Goddesses as they dance to dj music in Underwood Sunday July 21, 2013 on the way to their overnight in Harlan at the start of RAGBRAI XLI.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Carrie Shaw, left center, of Washington, DC, has a birthday breakfast with her family and friends in downtown Council Bluffs Sunday July 21, 2013 on the way to their overnight in Harlan at the start of RAGBRAI XLI. (left to right) Joanne Shaw, Tony Shaw, Carrie Shaw, Katy Shaw, Emily Shaw and Simon Lee.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Rick Faugle of Urbandale on Team Sprint and his 14th ride, takes a hose shower break courtesy of Donna and Jason Meyer of rural Yale Monday July 22, 2013 on the way  Perry during RAGBRAI XLI.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Bobby Luing, Des Moines fills up a pint from a bike mounted keg Tuesday morning in Minburn.

Runners run