Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

7...? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

pbbbbbbbbt!!!!!! Angry of course zoomie got it....she's nearly perfect! Roll eyes
          Heeheehee. I'm stalling in hopes it will get a few degrees warmer before I go out. I'm a total wimp this morning. It was 10 below last I looked.... brrrr! I know, I know what you're going to say.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

pbbbbbbbbt!!!!!! Angry of course zoomie got it....she's nearly perfect! Roll eyes
            Tell my DH this...he'd probably get a side ache from laughing so hard. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

We'll have to call her out for page 10!! Cool
                zoomie is going to play Bo for page 10? who hoo...can't wait for that page.... zommie...aka Mary Poppins.... Joni...get a nice cup of tea, settle down in the chair...and wait for spring to go out an run....
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

zoomie is going to play Bo for page 10? who hoo...can't wait for that page.... zommie...aka Mary Poppins....
                  Bo...? Peep? Mary Poppins...hmm, I do loves me a spoonful of sugar! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bo...? Peep?
                    geez...kids...don't know nothing....bo derek from the 1979 move '10' mta: you should rent it sometime...at least go on line and look at the pictures...see if you compare....
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I was 6 when that movie came out...I'm not THAT young! Wink Now I see it...10 and Bo. Ha, not sure how I missed it. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

..at least go on line and look at the pictures...see if you compare....
                        I've seen photos of her back in the day. If she's a 10, then I'm a 6 or 7 on a good day. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

someday, i will learn how to post pictures... Sad anyway...you can be an HONORARY '10' when we get to page ten...you run better than she does...that makes all the difference...
                            Joni...get a nice cup of tea, settle down in the chair...and wait for spring to go out an run....
                            That wasn't the response I was thinking I'd get!! Big grin
                              That wasn't the response I was thinking I'd get!! Big grin
                              Were you expecting maybe an HTFU and get off your couch slacker??? Are you a runner or a jogger?? Have you no standards??? Maybe you are getting too old to venture out into the weather?? Do you want the website for a walker?? Evil grin
                                Were you expecting maybe an HTFU and get off your couch slacker??? Are you a runner or a jogger?? Have you no standards??? Maybe you are getting too old to venture out into the weather?? Do you want the website for a walker?? Evil grin
                                I plead the 5th. Tight lipped Big grin