I have effing had it!!! (Read 993 times)

mb1973

From Michael Vick, to cat collectors, to factory farm abuse, to the Canadian seal pup slaughter, to whatever you can imagine!!! Something has got to be done....Stories like these are becoming an everyday ocurrence!! http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/local/southside/article/pit_bull_puppys_ears_cut_off_with_box_cutters/8482/
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

IMO if you f*ck with animals or little kids you deserve equal treatment. Eye for an eye and all. Sick. Penalties for abusing animals and children need to be MUCH harsher in this country.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

IMO if you f*ck with animals or little kids you deserve equal treatment. Eye for an eye and all. Sick. Penalties for abusing animals and children need to be MUCH harsher in this country.
        What she said. MTA: I didn't read the article, but I can see what it's about just by the end of the url. that's enough said.
        mb1973

There was also an Amish family that had a puppy mill not far from me...The barn the animals were kept in burned to the ground and over 200 dogs were killed...They applied for and got another license to open another breeding operation...The USDA will do anything for a buck...

Another Passion

From Michael Vick, to cat collectors, to factory farm abuse, to the Canadian seal pup slaughter, to whatever you can imagine!!! Something has got to be done....Stories like these are becoming an everyday ocurrence!! http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/local/southside/article/pit_bull_puppys_ears_cut_off_with_box_cutters/8482/
            Animal cruelty is bogus. Just ask my dog. You can pick your doggie friends, but you can't pick your owners. Roll eyes Just jesting a bit folks in a self-deprecating fashion. I in no way mean to belittle the gravity of animal cruelty or stupidity. I love my poochie. Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Equal for kids? Can't say I agree. Cutting an animal's ear off is not right, but the "Animal Activists" can go too far though. I have a horse that needs to be put down. Use to be you'd sell this type of horse for slaughter, makes glue out of him, but now I gotta either dig a pit or pay someone to get rid of him. He'd be pain free by now if it wasn't for some do gooders.

Bugs

mb1973

Equal for kids? Can't say I agree. Cutting an animal's ear off is not right, but the "Animal Activists" can go too far though. I have a horse that needs to be put down. Use to be you'd sell this type of horse for slaughter, makes glue out of him, but now I gotta either dig a pit or pay someone to get rid of him. He'd be pain free by now if it wasn't for some do gooders.
                So sorry you are having a difficult time making a buck off the death of you horse...So sorry you can't show the horse a little respect by providing a proper burial.... And when you die, someone is gonna have to dig a pit or pay someone to get rid of you too...
                  I agree with Bugs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphic MTA: don't feed the trolls, eat 'em

My legs are killing me

So sorry you are having a difficult time making a buck off the death of you horse...So sorry you can't show the horse a little respect by providing a proper burial.... And when you die, someone is gonna have to dig a pit or pay someone to get rid of you too...
                    Ok take a deep breath and relax. Nobody likes animal cruelty but there is a big difference between a horse and a human being.

Bugs

Good grief, money is not a factor. Horses get old and injured, it's a fact. Their better off put down, and yes I'd rather see something good like glue made out of them than turn into fly bait in the back 40. The same goes for me when I die.

Bugs

mb1973

turn into fly bait in the back 40. .
                        That pretty much says it all.
                          What about popping the balls out of a bulls sack? Spay and neutering? Branding? Heh, using an animal to plow your field or drive your mill? If it's an animal, eat. Big grin By the way, horse meat is good.

Vim

mb1973

What about popping the balls out of a bulls sack? Spay and neutering? Branding? Heh, using an animal to plow your field or drive your mill? If it's an animal, eat. Big grin By the way, horse meat is good.
                            How 'bout we pop your balls out, especially without anesthesia....Spaying and neutering is necessary to control the pet population so less animals are euthanized in shelters...Would you like a red hot iron poked in to your side to mark you so we know who you belong to?...This is the 20th century we don't need animals to plow or run the mill anymore, especially in developed countries... If it's an animal eat? After the Hallmark Slaughterhouse case how do you know your meat is not from a diseased animal? I hear dog meat is good to...Mind if we eat yours?
                            JakeKnight

This is the 20th century
                              No wonder I'm having such bad deja vu.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

mb1973

No wonder I'm having such bad deja vu.
                                Sorry...All that yummy horse meat....21st century.....