Spirit of the Marathon (Read 967 times)

va

Have you heard about this move? Check out the trailer. It looks really good!

Just keep running...

Wow that does look good. Ill make an effort to check it out if I can!
        Im scared for my race Shocked Looks great though
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Another runner named Trent!!! Sweet!!
            Yes we do exist!! Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Sweet avatar, Trentman.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I really hope I am able to see that locally...I got misty and goosebumpy just watching that trailer. I love that they are documenting such a variety of runners...and there are people I can identify with. The trailer, alone, is very inspirational. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sweet avatar, Trentman.
                  Thank You. The Rocky films (all 6 of them)are some of my favorite movies of all time.
                    I really hope I am able to see that locally...I got misty and goosebumpy just watching that trailer. I love that they are documenting such a variety of runners...and there are people I can identify with. The trailer, alone, is very inspirational. k
                    We have a indie movie theater near us that plays a lot of the smaller films ... I hope it's there! (AND: there is a crepes place next door!)
                    2009: BQ?
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have a indie movie theater near us that plays a lot of the smaller films ... I hope it's there! (AND: there is a crepes place next door!)
                      Ooh, bonus! I LOVES me some crepes (hmmm...I think I know what I will make for dinner fri. nite before my HM)! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

That's pretty cool. I wonder when it was made. Deena has won a marathon--she won London in 2006 so it must have been well before that.

Runners run

Crazy Train

That was so awesome! I agree with you Zoom, I was getting emotional just watching the trailer too. Very inspirational!!

Runnin' from the law.

Imminent Catastrophe

Another runner named Trent!!! Sweet!!
                            another cool thing named Trent yeah baby, 95,000 pounds of thrust. And my only ever chance to "drive a Rolls". These babies are my BFFs! Big grin

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Whoa. Looks awesome. If the trailer is that motivating, I can't wait for the whole movie.
                              va

“You triumph over the adversity; that’s what the marathon is all about, and therefore, you know there isn’t anything in life that you can’t triumph over after that.” - Kathrine Switzer “When you cross that finish line, no matter how slow, no matter how fast, it will change your life forever.” – Dick Beardsley