1000 Miles !!!!! (Read 1120 times)

WTG Zoom-Zoom!!!! So early in the year too! You are awesome Cool

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

WTG Kirsten!!!!! Congrats hun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Awesome.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww, thanks, peeps! I really wanted to hit 1500, but this is not my year. Next year I hope to do that. I don't see how I wouldn't if I am training for a marathon. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congrats, Zoomie!! That's awesome! Yes
            2009: BQ?
              WTG Zoomers!!! Big grin
                I'm seriously impressed! That's so great. And you've got months left in the year to add on! Girlfriend, you have really "Hardend the F- up!"

Another Passion

That's quite an accomplishment Zoomie along with all the races and PR's! Yer slayin' dragons left and right! Congratualtions on an awesome year... so far! Cool

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Congratulations! Smile

Michelle

Good job! Glad to see you reach your goal....you have lots of time left in the year. Awesome way to get there so "early."

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

You'll ruin your knees!

1000, it's the new 1500! WTG, Woot!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)