Do you want Garmin Connect API integration for RunningAhead? (Read 1006 times)

Done.

Thanks for posting this and consolidating all the Garmin issues into 1 clear thread.  I've been distant from RA for a few months partly due to the Garmin lack of functionality (and for other better reasons relating to work demands).  It's been overly challenging to get my workouts logged, and some of the people I guided to RA over the past couple years have personally reached out to me asking what's going on with RA and the inability to use Garmin.  I'll be guiding them to this thread.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Done.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Done.

mikeymike

This is a pretty cool community.

Runners run

This is a pretty cool community.

Yup!

26.2 plus 10 for my renewal.

Might I suggest we get an email when our 1 year is due?  Just as a friendly reminder.  Or maybe a popup?  I didn't even realize it.

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

bhearn

Most of us realize it when we start getting ads again. Only those weirdos who leave the ads turned on don't. Weirdo.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Done!

I don't upload; but might.

Liz

pace sera, sera

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Most of us realize it when we start getting ads again. Only those weirdos who leave the ads turned on don't. Weirdo.

I leave them on because frequently they're hilarious and I'm entertained trying to figure out how I was targeted (like the one I got for a while for marine engine repair school...WTF?!).  But other times I find myself clicking on ads for things that are intriguing...I learn about a new product and Eric gets a kick-back -- win-win.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

redleaf

I leave them on because frequently they're hilarious and I'm entertained trying to figure out how I was targeted (like the one I got for a while for marine engine repair school...WTF?!).  But other times I find myself clicking on ads for things that are intriguing...I learn about a new product and Eric gets a kick-back -- win-win.

see I can justify spending money on RA but I'm TRYING to cut back on the other stuff. So I turn the ads off

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

not lazy, just tired

I got one for men's underwear the other day. I'm not a man. Not sure what site I visited to trigger that one.

Not if it makes sense.

bhearn

Maybe you were reading about Dick Hurt in the Cold Morning.

DavePNW

I got a 220 ... $250

Have you been stalking my buying history or something? I made this very purchase yesterday. I have been coveting this watch for some time, but my 210 was working fine, so couldn't justify it. Plus the warning statement on the RA upload page made me terrified that I would not be able to figure out how to load my runs anymore. So I have stuck with the old-fashioned, spastic, clip connector method. I have never used Garmin Connect, RA is the only place my data goes. Anyway, I am sufficiently motivated to support this cause. Contribution of $26.20 made. Even though in my current broken-down state, I am in the wallowing-in-self-pity mode where I am doubtful I will ever be able to run 26.2 again. But that is neither here nor there.

Dave

lagwagon

its like a public radio pledge drive...maybe give 42.2 and get a sticker; step up to the JFK and get a RA coffee mug, reach leadville and get an RA belt buckle...etc

jk, I was just wanting this function earlier this week (prolly after reading the other post).  i'm getting tired of the sync by wire, would love to be able to easily use the wifi function.

mikey, great post, thanks!

oh, and, done.

not lazy, just tired

Maybe you were reading about Dick Hurt in the Cold Morning.

That must be it. I also got a text a couple of days ago offering advice on how to make the bulge in my pants bigger to impress the ladies. I'm going to blame RA for that one, too.

Not if it makes sense.

Done.  I started logging my miles here a year and a half ago.  I hadn't donated previously but should have.  I don't use a Garmin or even wear a watch most of the time on runs but this place is definitely worth supporting.  Thanks.