Help us name our new zoom-zoom "baby" (Read 615 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Keep in mind that it will primarily be did's car...maybe we should call it the Spandex-mobile... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Keep in mind that it will primarily be did's car...maybe we should call it the Spandex-mobile... Tongue k
      ruby-doo

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, that has a cute ring to it! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

If you were not talking about cars, but a living breathing human baby. Algot or Josephina

Vim

Now that was a bath...

Oh. You said baby. I thought you meant something else. I guess it has been on my mind. Wonder why...
            I can't name cars but this requires more feedback. <very> Trent C'mere and tell us more Actually my daughter has her Big Ultrasound today in about seven hours. We are going to find out the sex of the baby hopefully! So I may have a name later too. Claire xxx </very>
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Claire, how exciting! You're going to know if you need to start buying pink or blue everything! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I doubt it will go until February 5. We're thinking sometime in January. How many monkeys will that make? Yes

Now that was a bath...

So you are expecting in February? Stop being cryptic Tongue It's only 7am in the morning here and this is confusing me.
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Feb. is a much better month. All of the coolest people are born in Feb. Particularly on the 7th, 12th, and 22nd. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Along for the Ride

And on the 13th.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I doubt it will go until February 5. We're thinking sometime in January. How many monkeys will that make? Yes
                        January 31st is an AWESOME DAY!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I like Feb 17, but this one likely won't wait around until even its due date on Feb 5. I figure sometime mid to late Jan. Oh. Yeah. We are expecting. Big grin
                            ya never know Trent. My first was 3 weeks early, 2nd was 2 weeks early, 3rd was 1 week early 4/5 we're 5 weeks early.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like Feb 17, but this one likely won't wait around until even its due date on Feb 5. I figure sometime mid to late Jan. Oh. Yeah. We are expecting. Big grin
                              CONGRATS!!! Feb. babies are great. No hot weather 2nd or 3rd trimester...though blizards can be fun (maybe not in TN). did says anyone worth a shit is born in Feb. DS is 2/7, I'm 2/12, and did is 2/22. Feb. is almost as $$ as Christmas around here. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ya never know Trent. My first was 3 weeks early, 2nd was 2 weeks early, 3rd was 1 week early 4/5 we're 5 weeks early.
                                Our first was 10 1/2 weeks early. Our second was 2 1/2 weeks early. So the third will come out sometime in May I guess...