References (Read 956 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Upon leaving the enema clinic (on a date) "That really clears your head" "If that cleared your head, go back in there and tell them they did it wrong"
      Upon leaving the enema clinic (on a date) "That really clears your head" "If that cleared your head, go back in there and tell them they did it wrong"
      A Steve Martin movie?
      "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
        LA Story. Smile Steve Martin: I was thinking of taking you on a cultural tour of L.A. Love Interest: Okay, so that's 10 minutes. Then what?

Amy

Lisa3.1

You know why the Yankees always win, Frank? 'Cause they have Mickey Mantle? No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
          Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

LA Story. Smile Steve Martin: I was thinking of taking you on a cultural tour of L.A. Love Interest: Okay, so that's 10 minutes. Then what?
            She calls it performance art. I call it wasting time. "You took a class in the art of conversation?" "Yes"
            Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Here's an easy one from a movie that deserves its own thread You're gonna blow!? You're gonna blow!? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin mutherfvcker mutherfvcker!
                You've got a lot of vivre. I love that movie. But then, I live in an intellectual-free zone. Smile

Amy

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Mawidge is what bwinths us togethah today... And wuhv, twoo twuhv...
                    "Peanut butter and jelly with the crusts cut off - who'd you mom marry, Mr. Rogers?" "No, Mr. Johnson."
                    The Breakfast Club Greaser dude (can't remember his name) to Anthony Michael Hall

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

What are you doing Dave?
                      Lisa3.1

You know why the Yankees always win, Frank? 'Cause they have Mickey Mantle? No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
                        In case that was missed ...
                        obiebyke

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

obiebyke

"You can love your pets. Just don't love your pets."

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that was called "Cats & Dogs." Whatever happened to Janene Garafolo (sp?)?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

The Truth about Cats & Dogs