References (Read 956 times)

Uwenator

In honor of Trent's recent post: "Your mother ate my dog!"
    "Yeah, but not all of it." Peter Jackson's Brain dead, (also known as Dead Alive)
    obiebyke

Mmmm, that's great bass!
      Oh, the super bass-o-matic 76. if only they still made parts so i could get mine repaired and pour up another glass.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

You've got red on you.
          "Yeah, but not all of it." Peter Jackson's Brain dead, (also known as Dead Alive)
          I would have also accepted Bad Taste. Modified: Lord, what am I thinking - yes, Brain Dead was the other title.

Amy

I did not think there were other people in the world that knew of this movie! I saw the American Premiere of this movie, live and in person! It was very exciting!
              I did not think there were other people in the world that knew of this movie! I saw the American Premiere of this movie, live and in person! It was very exciting!
              Lucky. Cool

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Oh what a big man you are! Go buy a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it! also from the same movie... 2nd prize is a set of steak knives, 3rd prize...you're fired!
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                obiebyke

glengarry glen ross?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

The Greatest of All Time

glengarry glen ross?
                    You are correct! Great movie! Great cast, great script.

Lisa3.1

True that.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And a WHOLE lotta f-bombs!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

One of my favorites: "Yeah, do you have the Beatles' White Album? Never mind, just get me a glass of hot fat. And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're out there. " And then a bunch of foul quotes from one of my favorite movies of all time: Tommy: "We've lost Gorgeous George." Brick Top: "Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of f*cking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-f*cking-spicuous now, is it?" Turkish: "You show me how to control a wild f*cking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster." Mickey: "Good dags. D'ya like dags?" Tommy: "Dags?" Mickey: "What?" Mrs. O'Neil: "Yeah, dags." Tommy: "Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more."

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

The Greatest of All Time

One of my favorites: "Yeah, do you have the Beatles' White Album? Never mind, just get me a glass of hot fat. And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're out there. " And then a bunch of foul quotes from one of my favorite movies of all time: Tommy: "We've lost Gorgeous George." Brick Top: "Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of f*cking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-f*cking-spicuous now, is it?" Turkish: "You show me how to control a wild f*cking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster." Mickey: "Good dags. D'ya like dags?" Tommy: "Dags?" Mickey: "What?" Mrs. O'Neil: "Yeah, dags." Tommy: "Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more."
                            Fletch and Snatch

PWL

Has been

Fletch and Snatch
                              I didn't realize saying the two together was going to sound so cool! Big grin If I ever start a business, that's what I'm going to call it. Maybe a sandwich shop or something. "Gotta stop by the 'Fletch & Snatch' to pick up dinner, ya know!"

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

You've got red on you.
                                Shaun of the Dead? How about this one: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." And from the same movie: "You've got an over-developed sense of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble someday."