Workouts "upload to server," but no workouts show (Read 725 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Excellent! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JayMF

This still seems to be a problem for me - upload hangs at "uploading to server" and never completes.  Of course I'm uploading 30 workouts, so perhaps that is the issue.

eric :)

This still seems to be a problem for me - upload hangs at "uploading to server" and never completes.  Of course I'm uploading 30 workouts, so perhaps that is the issue.

This is a different problem.  You should try plugging your GPS to a different USB port, preferably one that's directly on the computer.  The other thing you can try is hold the Mode and Reset buttons for a few seconds and then retry the upload.  If neither suggestion worked, click the little black triangle on the import dialog's status bar, type in a brief message to me, and then click the Send button so I can see what's going on.

I am having a similar issue.  Upload proceeds, I get the message that it is posting, and everything looks normal, but the workout never appears for me to save.

"I aim to misbehave."

I also had this issue this morning. Garmin uploaded as usual. Got a message that the workouts are in the database and would show up in a few minutes. That was about an hour ago, and they haven't appeared.

Hi guys,

The importer stalled on a particular import job.  I pulled this import out of the queue and the importer is now processing the rest of the workouts.  The uploaded workouts should be on your import page ready for your review.

BTW: if you uploaded your data more than once, you will have duplicates.

Again, I am facing the same problem: I prepared a custom csv file in ascii editor, containing 30 workouts in 2010, and uploaded it.. I see no reaction, no new records

A Saucy Wench

I'm having this problem this morning.  I uploaded my run from my garmin but it's not showing.  I created a fake run on my garmin to try again and it isnt showing either. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Seems like the importer is stalling again.

Hi guys,

The importer stalled on a particular import job.  I pulled this import out of the queue and the importer is now processing the rest of the workouts.  The uploaded workouts should be on your import page ready for your review.

BTW: if you uploaded your data more than once, you will have duplicates.

TropicalAndrew

plus one for this problem I'm afraid - just tried to upload 3-4 workouts (some a month old - pesky injuries) and have got the 'data has been transfered to the server and is being processed' message. But then nothing happens. Garmin 305, Mac Snow Leopard, Safari. Never had a problem before!

Many thanks

nantastic

Defy Gravity

Ditto.  I didn't run into this problem on the earlier days reported, but it's happening for me today, August 24.  Thanks for looking into it.

hootenanny: chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny

Jill_B

I fly.

Same problem.

Bring it on.

epatat

I'm having this issue for the first time today too, 8/24/11.  

I get the notification that my data will be uploaded and a status message will apear.  The first upload I did get the message but when I clicked it took my back to the upload page.  The second attempt has not produced that upload message after ten minutes.  

Normally when I upload the upload information immediately populates below the device box in the upload tools section.

The importer is stuck on an import task again.  I removed the workout from the queue but it's now stuck on the next one.  I'm looking into why it's doing that right now.  If you have uploaded your data, please do not upload again because you will get duplicates once I fix the problem.