I'm bored, tell me something I don't know (Read 1124 times)

Basically... run!

Clicking here will result in a 404 Doodoo Error... http://www.homestarrunner.com/systemisdown.html

Yay and thanks - I hadn't been to homestarrunner in ages!

MoBramExam

Yes, one on both sides of their lips. 

Chickens have ears?

Village people

Canadian smarties =/= US smarties

English pudding =/= US pudding

Australian lemonade =/= US lemonade

If you turn a box of doo dads upside down, you have spap oop.

I thought US smarties were called rockets in Canada.

Mostly harmless

99% of what I post on RA (outside of the Marathoners Daily group) is ignored entirely.  Either I'm invisible or I'm not nearly the comedic genius I imagine myself to be.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Village people

99% of what I post on RA (outside of the Marathoners Daily group) is ignored entirely.  Either I'm invisible or I'm not nearly the comedic genius I imagine myself to be.

And you're not Scott.

jfa

C+C sailboats were once built in Canada.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

C+C sailboats were once built in Canada.

I did not know this, but my husband did (he used to sail on one).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mostly harmless

And you're not Scott.

Actually I am.

Scott that is, the jury is still out on my comedic genius.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Canadian smarties =/= US smarties

English pudding =/= US pudding

Australian lemonade =/= US lemonade

If you turn a box of doo dads upside down, you have spap oop.

US bacon =/= British bacon

US hash brown =/= British hash brown

5k - 20:56 (09/12), 7k - 28:40 (11/12), 10k trial - 43:08  (03/13), 42:05 (05/13), FM - 3:09:28 (05/13), HM - 1:28:20 (05/14), Failed 10K trial - 6:10/mi for 4mi (08/14), FM - 3:03 (09/14)

Mostly harmless

10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment.

palestine has lost a ton of land since israel was created......oh wait, people already know that, they just don't care.

never mind

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You can tell what color egg a chicken will lay by looking at her ears.  If she has red ears, she will lay brown eggs.  If she has white ears or blue ears, she will lay white eggs.  This does not apply to the Araucana breed.

Okay, we used to have chickens and I didn't know this.  How about the hen that laid blue-green eggs?

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

Current 5.56 mm bullets are heavier than the original bullets designed for the M16 rifle due to a faster twist rate in the barrel.

Beer, helping frame incoherent conversations since before the Epic of Gilgamesh!

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

lagwagon

I thought US smarties were called rockets in Canada.

you're probably thinking of arugula

aponi

never runs the tangents

You only breathe out of one side of your nose at a time.

I did not know chickens had ears but I suppose I didn't think they were deaf either. I just never thought about chicken ears.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who