Who's doing Hyannis? (Read 957 times)

Flat footer

Anybody gonna be at the Hyannis marathon? I'm doing the HM. Just seeing if there will be any RAers there. www.hyannismarathon.com/
      I am in for the full- it can't be any tougher than training for it this winter has been! Can't wait!
        Not this year, but I'm hoping to be ready for 2010.......I could do the 1/2, but don't want to run and be bad.... See you next year.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Flat footer

Well we will have to meet up at the Bay State Marathon then John....
            Well we will have to meet up at the Bay State Marathon then John....
            Good Idea -- I'm looking forward to the Bay State Marathon and YES, I agree, that we need to meet up there......Looking forward to meeting a few other RA'ers too. Also -- On March 1st, my club CMS is having the Stu's 30K race around Wachuset Reservoir.... I'm not running but am will be there helping......think about running in this race....TOUGH but great course and a good time....

Flat footer

I'm doing the Hyannis Feb 22 and the Cox Marathon on May 3rd. Ummmm I'm thinking running a 30k race in between might be a recipe for disaster. If its nice out I might come by and check it out tho...
                I'm doing the Hyannis Feb 22 and the Cox Marathon on May 3rd. Ummmm I'm thinking running a 30k race in between might be a recipe for disaster. If its nice out I might come by and check it out tho...
                WOW --- I'd like to join you but I just don't think I'm nearly ready. I am 'thinking' about New Bedford 1/2 M' on March 15th....but will barely 'say' the work marathon just yet. Definitely planning on being there at Bay State, but I have a lot of miles to run between now and then..... West Boylston is having a 5K on June 6th........around a part of the reservoir.........5k's but rolling hills, pretty course but hard for a 5K (not a PR course), but you ought to plan on it. I sent an email to your running club yesterday to see if I could get it posted on your web site...

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I'll be doing the half. Need a new HM PR, since my old PR is a full min/mile slower than my marathon PR. <-- i'll be the one running like this. i'll="" be="" the="" one="" running="" like=""></-- i'll be the one running like this.>
                    I will be there, doing the full and can't wait!!

Flat footer

looks like we might be running in the snow Roll eyes
                      jebl00

For those of you arriving on the Cape today for the marathon, Frank Shorter and Bill Rodgers will be at Hanlons, our local running store tonight at 7:00 for a 3 mile fun run, followed by pizza & beer at Palios' Pizza, all located on Main St. They will be available for pictures, autographs, talking ect. Should be a fun time, hopefully it will warm up a little! Still 32 degrees here at noon.
                          Is the snow/rain supposed to hold off for the morning? Last time I checked (2 minutes ago!) it looked like the messy stuff was coming after 2- just in time for the ride home Smile

Flat footer

Its gonna be rain today Sad

Flat footer

Well the Half Marathoners had great weather! It was like 40 and cloudy. After 2 hours it got nasty, rainy, windy and cold. Poor full marathoners Cry
                                Gummy -- it looks like you had pretty respectable time. I am running the New Bedford Half on Mar 15th and hoping to bag a 1:59:59 or better...but If I end up with a 2:02 (like you did in Hyannis), I think Ill be happy..... Good run...