Where do u stash your car key? (Read 1688 times)

well like most others, when I drive out some place for a run, I have the little key pocket in my shorts too. However, I was watching a History channel show on gangs and their prison life and well, the prisoners have unique places they put small objects they don't want to loose or anyone to find... In case your shorts don't have the inner pocket...Food for thought.
    You've gotten my attention. Please share these "places"
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
      I work in the IT department for a power company. We had plans to publish to the internet outage information: what poles, streets, and towns were out; and a prediction about when power would be back. However, management decided not to proceed. They were concerned we were telling crooks which houses had no power for their security systems, and how long they would be off. This post reminds me of that project.
      Relocated NE

My sister gave me this really cool sneaker pocket, strap goes under the laces and attaches with velcro to the top of the pocket.

Non ducor, duco.

Thanks for all the great feedback and ideas...... snug in my bra usually under my left breast it is.
          Yes! What did I win? Smile
          evtish

On your deathbed you shall receive total conscienceness......................Your avitar excites me. I've always had a crush on WW. That sounds wicked creepy, doesn't it? Plus if you want to jack some Subaru's at the next marathon, look under the front right spring. You'll have at least 2 hrs to get it to the chop shops if it's a Kenyan's car.

Usually goes into the key pocket in my shorts, often safety pinned in place. Never lost a key, just never wanted to. I have at times put the key on my dog tag road id, and if I am carrying water then it goes in the pouch on my hand held water bottle or attached to a key ring next to the water bladder in my backpack. This time of year when I am not carrying water, it often goes into a zippered pocket in my pullover. I have two that I use, both of which have good pockets.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Non ducor, duco.

..Your avitar excites me. I've always had a crush on WW.
                It's the gold whip, isn't it? http://video.aol.com/video/tv-in2tv-wonder-woman-sing-along/1857235
                BostonRnr

I attach my car key to my running shoes. I lock my house keys in my car.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just went for a run and hid it under the crossbeam on a fence.
                    Sulli42

It's the gold whip, isn't it? http://video.aol.com/video/tv-in2tv-wonder-woman-sing-along/1857235
                      Sweeet link! I forgot how cheesy that show was, I actually tried to watch one of the episodes but got cheesed out after about 2 min. Linda Carter is HAWT!
                        You've gotten my attention. Please share these "places"
                        Um, here's a hint. The show dealt with men. Actually, I think it focused on a singular place. Think "exit."
                        evtish

yes,yes and the satin shorts. Evil grin That video was great. I forgot how incredibly lame the theme was...didn't stop me from watching Lynda though. Big grin
                          Sulli42

When I'm doing a minimalist run, I just keep it in my sock.
                              For my long runs this is what I carry and this is where I keep my key if I don't have a pocket anywhere. Inside the zipper part is a clasp for a key to make sure it stays put.

Michelle

Manchild

In the bed of my truck, under my tool box, natch.