The Fall 2008 Shoe Arsenal! (Read 723 times)

Right on Hereford...

Ever since I began running, I've been fortunate to have been given numerous free shoes by several of my friends. They are writers and frequently write gear reviews for the mags, and often need product testers. Usually that amounts to about 3-4 pairs of shoes per year, but this fall it's just been crazy. Here is the fall lineup! [Ok, picture deleted because I realized that some of these shoes haven't been released yet, and I don't want to cause any trouble! Anyway, it was a photo of 15 pairs of running shoes. Now this post is just lame...sorry! Sad]
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cry You're a tease.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Right on Hereford...

Cry You're a tease.
        Yeah, I know. I will have to check with my writer and ask if it's cool to post the pic or not. Also, I plan to give away some of these shoes if anyone wants them. I have to hang on to them until February, but will post again with brand & model info. They are all men's size 10. Sorry, I'm keeping my favorites for myself! Evil grin But, some of the others might be your favorites, who knows...
        vengeancewins

You can post picture of shoes that haven't been released yet.

Member Since 2008

I'm size 10.

Go Pre!

This post is useless without....well, it's just useless

TRIing to beat the heat!

Poop! Tongue I wanna see some running shoe p*rn! Can't ya post 'em? Pretty, pretty please???

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

Shoes! We want pictures of shoes! Big grin