What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

prodiro

If I had to rate the lite swill I would go Bud-Miller-Coors.  Coors Light is just terrible.

Cool, well that's your opinion...and I have my reasons to drink a macro adjunct lager here and there.  And I enjoy Coors Light the most.  If you doubt my taste in beer, see the link above to my blog - I've documented and reviewed just about every new craft beer I've tried there in the last 6 months.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The label on my favorite beer says, "Bell's Two Hearted Ale is an India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula."

Heather73 and I have been known to knock-back pitchers of the stuff when we have our guys along to drive us home.  Definitely way up on my favorite beers list.  We had at least 2 pitchers of that when my avatar photo was taken on my 40th birthday. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kalsarikännit

- I've documented and reviewed just about every new craft beer I've tried there in the last 6 months.

So has Spud. So have I. So have half the other people here. It's called untappd.

In swill?  Please. Miller High Life. It's the champagne.

Currently I'm getting really excited about single hop IPA's. I like the chance to really get to taste and experience different types of hops, including some newer varieties.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Our favorite hangout is a mostly biker place on Rt 66....there's no craft beer served there. So yeah...we drink a fair amount of Coors Light. And yes, I actually like it. It's not the best beer I've tasted, but I like it.

Feeling the growl again

So has Spud. So have I. So have half the other people here. It's called untappd.

In swill?  Please. Miller High Life. It's the champagne.

Currently I'm getting really excited about single hop IPA's. I like the chance to really get to taste and experience different types of hops, including some newer varieties.

I don't always drink swill, but when I do, it's Miller Lite or Busch Lite.

I would never spend my own money on Bud of Coors.  Miller is slumming for me.  I drink Busch in Montana because that's what the locals drink as they are who buys their grain and supports their economy, and there is a lot of open territory to hide bodies out there.

On a better note, Flat 12 is bottling Walkabout Ale with Galaxy hops now....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Kalsarikännit

On a better note, Flat 12 is bottling Walkabout Ale with Galaxy hops now....

Great news. That stuff is heavenly. I see some hoarding in my future.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

I thought you would appreciate that.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

If you doubt my taste in beer, see the link above to my blog

I didn't say that I doubted your taste in beer.  I just think that Coors Light is horrible.  Drink what you want.  No need to provide a resume as everyone's taste for beer is different.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

+1

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

It's called untappd.

I went to the Troegs brewery last weekend and the cellular service was crappy, causing issues with untappd.  I almost couldn't log my beers.  I would have had to stop drinking.  The horror!

But the beers got logged and I ended up getting a local badge.  All is well.

That's a true story.

Not at it at all. 

Rusk Runner

Magic Hat #9.  Rogue Dead Guy a close second.

PRs...5K - 20:36, 4mile - 26:15, 13.1 - 1:32, 26.2 - 3:42

Just Run!!!

SubDood

Heather73 and I have been known to knock-back pitchers of the stuff when we have our guys along to drive us home.  Definitely way up on my favorite beers list.  We had at least 2 pitchers of that when my avatar photo was taken on my 40th birthday. Big grin

I think my dog was trying to slurp some of my Bell's Two Hearted when my avatar photo was taken!

CMJHawk86

DeSchutes Inversion IPA

Ommegang Three Philosophers

BridgePort IPA

Honorable Mention: Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Flying Dog Raging Bitch

Any my "cheap swill beer" is Yuengling. Sorry I just won't go lower than that.

Imminent Catastrophe

Delirium Nocturnum, but at $12 for a .75 liter bottle it's for  special occasions only.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Delirium Nocturnum, but at $12 for a .75 liter bottle it's for  special occasions only.

What do you pay for a special occasion bottle of wine?