ROFLcats! (Read 2503 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Slightly OT, but up until today I assumed ROFL meant "Roll Over F**king Laughing." Then I thought about some people I had seen write it who would never dream of using even an abbreviation for the F-word. Sure enough, it's "Roll on Floor Laughing." Not sure what that says about me that I automatically assume an obscenity... Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not sure what that says about me that I automatically assume an obscenity... Blush
      I think it means that you are cooler and more creative than the average person... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think it means that you are cooler and more creative than the average person...
        To quote C.H. Lightoller, senior surviving officer on the Titanic, who said the following when asked by his superior to get into one of the lifeboats: "Not damn likely!"

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...well, it seemed likely at the time, but I also had a couple of beers in me.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Best. Website. Ever. Cool
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahaha!!! Damn, I really want a peke-faced Persian someday...they always look so damned pissed-off! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

D'oh! Naughty, naughty kitty... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For Jeffgoblue and other drinkers with a running problem (may or may not be hashers)--TGIF!

~ Sarah Kay

For Jeffgoblue and other drinkers with a running problem (may or may not be hashers)--TGIF!
                            That's one coooool cat!! Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse, you post something like this... AND COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like this cat...

~ Sarah Kay