ROFLcats! (Read 2503 times)

Okay, not cats...but they are cute!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I love those banana dogs! And how did they write on their cat's paw?! My cats would not sit still for that. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, I love those banana dogs! And how did they write on their cat's paw?! My cats would not sit still for that. Tongue k
        I like the dark brown dog's expression (the one in the box), "oh someone please help us!?"...

Michelle

Again...I KNOW, not a cat. But such a cute photo!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...this one looks just like my Thor-Pig!

~ Sarah Kay

whoops

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Interesting. Imagine a cat in that thing.
                What was it...I went to the site, but there's a ton of funny pics. k

~ Sarah Kay

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Blush

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

What was it...I went to the site, but there's a ton of funny pics. k
                      Oh, it was a doggie carrier, like a fanny pack, with a dog strapped in it.

Michelle

Michelle

Interesting recipe.
                          Fortunatly for Loki it didn't have the main ingredient in it yet (dh's throw up bucket Dead )

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                                I think it must be pretty universal for cats to want to curl up in the smallest space they can cram themselves into. Our cats have always liked the bathroom sink. Shoeboxes are quite popular, too, though ours are all to big to actually FIT inside the shoebox... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay