ROFLcats! (Read 2503 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

HAHAHHA!!! I once spent a good three hours online looking at how to toliet train a cat. It's actually not that hard, but IMO, scooping poop really isn't THAT bad.
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would LOVE to toilet train a cat. I seriously think we'll try that with the next kitten we have. I HATE the box--especially with 3 or more cats. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*gasp* Ooh, I want this baby!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And I am particularly powerless against the charms of orange/orange & white furbabies...

~ Sarah Kay

And I am particularly powerless against the charms of orange/orange & white furbabies...
              I was volunteering at the Maryland SPCA this morning, and there was a 2 mo old little girl orange tabby.... it took ALL my willpower not to smuggle her under my shirt and take her home. Blush
              2009: BQ?
                HAHAHHA!!! I once spent a good three hours online looking at how to toliet train a cat. It's actually not that hard, but IMO, scooping poop really isn't THAT bad.
                I have to agree that it probably is (haven't checked out how). I've caught Loki with his paw inside the toilet bowl getting ready to drink out of it (ewwwwwwwwwwwww). Guess he was too lazy to go out and drink out of his bowl.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's it! I want a peke-faced Persian named Jabba!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Scout This party isn't over until I say it is! (no lie, this is the title of the picture and the name of the cat!)

Michelle

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Scout This party isn't over until I say it is! (no lie, this is the title of the picture and the name of the cat!)
                          That. is. awesome! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

That. is. awesome! Big grin k
                            Especially this week being his birthday! Ice-cream cake on his actual b-day. Out to lunch with co-workers on Tuesday. Out to see G-Love in concert tonight with his wife. Out tomorrow with co-workers for a happy-hour in his honor. The party never ends for man or beast named Scout! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need a birthday like that! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Michelle