>Off the Beaten Path>*speechless* craziness!
Needs more cowbell!
• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...
• 130#s (or less)
did anyone catch the story about the IL baby who now has a real gun permit?
• "Bubba" Ludwig, 10 months, has an Illinois gun permit
• His father paid $5 fee, filled out application; didn't actually expect to get permit
• Firearm owner's identification card has scribble where signature should be
• "Bubba" received a 12-gauge Beretta shotgun as a gift from grandfather
good grief! i couldn't even get a library card for hannah 3 years ago (when she was 1 1/2), because she would not have been able to write her name by herself!
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
The only thing that surprises me about that story is that it didn't happen first in Texas.