cupcakes (Read 1077 times)

GP160

Please somebody tell me that cupcakes are super healthy and full of protien! I just made cupcakes for a work party tomorrow and ate more than I care to share!!!! Evil grin ( good ones too...chocolate with vanilla icing and mini M&M's on top...)
    Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
      Please somebody tell me that cupcakes are super healthy and full of protien! I just made cupcakes for a work party tomorrow and ate more than I care to share!!!! Evil grin ( good ones too...chocolate with vanilla icing and mini M&M's on top...)
      Gwen they are super healthy and full of protein, have a couple more Evil grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

GP160

Gwen they are super healthy and full of protein, have a couple more Evil grin
        Thanks..I think I'll top off my cupcake dinner with a glass of Chardonnay...rich in antioxidants... LOL
        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
          Cupcakes are full of wholesome goodness. And a glass of wine is equal to two servings of fruit. ENJOY!! (And I'm jealous).
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cupcakes are full of wholesome goodness. And a glass of wine is equal to two servings of fruit. ENJOY!! (And I'm jealous).
            Yes! I was thinking Arby's tonite...wanted to treat DS since DH is gone to a JDRF meeting. I had a bacon, beef, and cheddar sammich and fries and a sugar free lemonade--that's healthy, right? Lemons are fruit. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

And they have carbs! And you are a runner who needs carbs!
              2009: BQ?
                And cupcakes help you get in shape. Round is a shape.
                  *is too tired to make cupcakes right now* sent dh to get me of those big muffins from wa wa though Evil grin I'll probably wash them down with a beer or two Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I didn't have cupcakes - but I did have an ultimate chocolate chunk brownie - carb loading and anti-oxidant pre workout don't'cha know Wink No beer - but I did have a skinny latte - needed the protein and calcium Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And cupcakes help you get in shape. Round is a shape.
                      Heh, that "round is a shape" thing is one of our favorites around here! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

...after dinner I almost had a piece of carrot cake but instead I had something like Death by Chocolate. I probably should have gone with the carrot cake. The amount of sugar in my system right now may very well keep me up until tomorrow.

Michelle

This can't be a good sign for my eating habits today. THIS looks extra yummy to me right now. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean. Beans are legumes/veggies. I think you're safe. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean. Beans are legumes/veggies. I think you're safe. Big grin
                              You are my hero!! Big grin Hmmmm. I wonder if Wawa has something like this. It'll be the perfect addition to my post run cup of coffee this morning.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and sugar comes from sugar cane...which is a plant, so that should count as a veggie, too, right? Wink

~ Sarah Kay