Passed my 7 month boards...Went for a run... (Read 608 times)

Hey gang... I've just recently become a Federal Agent and part of this job is constant testing...I'm happy to say that my 7 month test yesterday (in Spanish) went quite well...I scored the best out of the non-Native speakers with an 83.22% and have my gun and badge for another 3 months (til the 10 month test)... My whole class of coworkers went out and had a few drinks, guacamole, salsa, and other Mexican dishes... Then I got up this morn and ran 8 miles as a sort of "celebration"... Big grin
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey gang... I've just recently become a Federal Agent...
      Mulder...is that you!? Wink Excellent work! Mexican followed by a nice 8 miler in the morning is a great way to celebrate!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

Wow congrats!! The FEDS...cool Cool
        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09

Another Passion

Mexican followed by a nice 8 miler in the morning
          It's the newest is self-propelled runs. Big grin Modified to add the grin.

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Very cool! Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Nice work!

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

At least you guys all understand how an 8 mile run could be a "celebration"... Wink
                "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

The voice of mile 18

Hey gang... I've just recently become a Federal Agent and part of this job is constant testing...I'm happy to say that my 7 month test yesterday (in Spanish) went quite well...I scored the best out of the non-Native speakers with an 83.22% and have my gun and badge for another 3 months (til the 10 month test)... My whole class of coworkers went out and had a few drinks, guacamole, salsa, and other Mexican dishes... Then I got up this morn and ran 8 miles as a sort of "celebration"... Big grin
                  sweet! and gracias for your service good luck in 3 months

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Woot! Congrats !
                    2009: BQ?
                      At least you guys all understand how an 8 mile run could be a "celebration"... Wink
                      Oh absolutely !!
                      2009: BQ?