McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

I am all for the race Big grin
    2008 GOALS GET BELOW 175 (at 175 now) RUN 6:00 MILE (at 6:29) RUN BELOW 25:30 5K RUN BELOW 55:00 10K RUN A MARATHON (DEC. 6TH - MEMPHIS - ST JUDE)
    obsessor

There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
        I am all for the race Big grin
        It would cost a lot less then our current system.....I think it would work..... Big grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Røten nik Akten Di

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër ?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Non ducor, duco.

Turn off the TV and you won't see how many new and shiny things are out there to spend your money on...
                This is exactly what I do when I get fed up. I am more productive, more fulfilled and not susceptible to the negative drum roll of those that want you to rely on them for everything from your job to your retirement.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

See the løveli lakes

Insert witty title here

See the løveli lakes
                    Why yes troll.. we do need a BLOCK feature in these forums... thanks for making that obvious.

ThomasRuns Blog
                    Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Why yes troll.. we do need a BLOCK feature in these forums... thanks for making that obvious.
                      The wøndërful telephøne system (BTW Thomas, I'm in your corner on this one, but it's a long-standing tradition here at RA to avoid argumentative political threads here in the open forum. So I am simply doing what is another long-standing RA tradition, which is to flummox political/religious threads with inane nonsense. Don't worry, I've only got a few more lines left).

Gee Jeff....now I am disappointed...from reading some of your past comments, I thought you had an endless supply of inane nonsense.... Roll eyes (snicker...snicker)
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Gee Jeff....now I am disappointed...from reading some of your past comments, I thought you had an endless supply of inane nonsense.... Roll eyes (snicker...snicker)
                          And mäni interesting furry animals

Dave

Including the majestik møøse

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uff da! <--- real norwegian. real=""></--- real norwegian.>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, I love it when newbies say things like that! Roll eyes