Compression shorts at the gym? (Read 455 times)

mikeymike

Why has no one else asked for photographic evidence so that we can give a fair opinion? 

Becaise we are trusting people.

Runners run

Becaise we are trusting people.

I'm not, trust no one.. Picture or it didn't happen Big grin

Elly.

I just think it's like some guy wearing a tiny Speedo in the swimming pool.  Go for it if this is your thing.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

No reason provided

We may need a side view as well.. You know, just so we can see what it's like to be on the treadmill next to you. 

keeponrunning

I can safely say that men who wear compression underwear as shorts make me think the opposite of lustful thoughts.  Some things should be left to the imagination (except in appropriate circumstances of course).  Compression shorts, though...I'm guilty of that one (though I'm female)

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

I must clarify that the freakishly endowed gentleman in the picture is just some random internet dude I posted for laughs and is not me.  Even I, compression short menace from the local gym, knows to never wear white over my nethers.

Besides, I have bigger problems now - trying to explain why my Google search history now contains the phrase "giant compression short bulges."

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HermosaBoy

Besides, I have bigger problems now - trying to explain why my Google search history now contains the phrase "giant compression short bulges."

Oops  

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

DaBurger

incognito mode is your friend

Know thyself.

xhristopher

You should take up cycling where it's acceptable to ride with your buddies in tight formation dressed like that.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I must clarify that the freakishly endowed gentleman in the picture is just some random internet dude I posted for laughs and is not me.  Even I, compression short menace from the local gym, knows to never wear white over my nethers.

It's on your permanent record now.

Haha 

Sorry, here's photographic evidence...

Still ok?

Wow!!!  People post anything on the internet these days.  Dudes...eh...wear black if you are going to wear compression gear to the gym.  Or wear shorts over the compression undies.  I'll give road bikers a pass, though.  No one can see your package while riding.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wow!!!  People post anything on the internet these days.  Dudes...eh...wear black if you are going to wear compression gear to the gym.  Or wear shorts over the compression undies.  I'll give road bikers a pass, though.  No one can see your package while riding.

Thanks a lot for repeating the image!

I don't really wear compression shorts, i rock a pair of Prana shorts that have a built in tight in them. I wouldn't exactly call that "freakishly well endowed", looks normal, to me at least. If some of you guys aren't packin' a gun like that......well then. Sucks for you.